The men’s Anon Invert helmet features In-Mold shell construction for the best in comfort with a sleek, low-profile fit and performance. Multiple vents throughout keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long.
The Auto-Adjust Fit System makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves. The expedition fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- In-Mold Shell Construction
- Passive Ventilation
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Expedition Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Simple Fit
- Fidlock® Snap Helmet Buckle
- Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
In-Mold Shell Construction
Goggle Ventilation Channel
Fidlock® Snap Helmet Buckle
Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
|Unisex||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm||57 - 59cm||59 - 61cm||61 - 63cm|
|Women||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm||57 - 59cm||59 - 61cm||61 - 63cm|
|Kids||*||49 - 51cm||51 - 53cm||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm|
|BOA® Fit||*||52 - 55cm||56 - 59cm||60 - 62cm||63-64cm|
|Kids' BOA® Fit||*||48 - 51cm||48 - 51cm||52 - 55cm||52 - 55cm|
- A. Cranium Circumference
- Wrap measuring tape around your head, just above eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
- A. Width Across Knuckles
- Measure your hand across the knuckles with a tape measure.