The A-Frame is a new twist on an old favorite. The directional A-Frame has long been a lynchpin of the Arbor line, known for its relentless edge hold and unparalleled stability at speed.
The newly redesigned shape is built with System Camber. The addition of Grip-Tech contact points underfoot and Uprise Fenders creates an unmatched carving machine, with an amazing ability to rail on edge, and charge through the chop at speed.
- American Black Walnut / Black Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Highland Core - Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Tapered Tail
- Carbon A-Frame Board Reinforcement - A carbon fiber insert from the contact points to the inserts. Creates structural a-frames for improved torsional performance in the steeps and at speed, without negatively affecting high speed turn initiation.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||116||119.6||122.2|
|Tip Length (cm)||31||31.2||31.4|
|Tail Length (cm)||19||19.2||19.4|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.62||29.97||31.08|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.4||25.6||26.6|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.76||29.1||30.21|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||9.1||9.3||9.45|
|Center Sidecut (m)||8.2||8.4||8.55|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||9.1||9.3||9.45|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21/54||21/54||21/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||1||1||1|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||126-206||134-214||140-220|
|Rider Weight (kg)||57-93||61-97||64-100|