“I wanted to design a board that worked for my style of riding…a daily driver, or “quiver killer”. Its roots are purely freestyle driven, but my riding has evolved. The design is inspired with the intention to perform well in all conditions.
I wanted to have the ability to fully commit to carving as hard as possible, yet allow forgiveness in the entry and exit of each turn, regardless of how subtle or dynamic. I spend a lot of time in the backcountry searching for powder but in reality, I still can’t pass up a good wall hit at the resort or resist the urge to blast a method out of a good transition I come across.
I love it because I can have fun on it on any mountain in any condition.” -Bryan Iguchi
The Bryan Iguchi Pro is available in both Rocker System and Camber System technologies. The Camber System design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Double Barrel I Core - Two Bamboo struts run tip-to-tail down the center of this upgraded Poplar core. Bamboo adds power and strength for bigger mountain performance.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Tapered Tail
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||114.8||117.5||120.2||121|
|Tip Length (cm)||22.6||22.75||22.9||23|
|Tail Length (cm)||20.6||20.75||20.9||21|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.11||29.37||29.63||30.57|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.1||25.25||25.4||26.3|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.96||29.22||29.48||30.41|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.7||8.85||9.0||9.05|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.8||7.95||8.1||8.15|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8.7||8.85||9.0||9.05|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21.3/54||21.3/54||21.3/54||21.3/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-200||128-208||134-214||134-214+|
|Rider Weight (kg)||54-91||58-94||61-97+||61-97+|