The Coda is a versatile mountain twin tailored for more experienced freeriders who need a board that will deliver quick edge-to-edge performance, snappy takeoffs and stable landings.
A daily driver, the Coda excels in backcountry freestyle, but will hold its own anywhere on the mountain including trees, groomers, and the park. No matter the terrain or snow condition, this is your everyday resort and backcountry performer.
The Coda is available in both Rocker System and Camber System technologies. The Camber System design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Double Barrel II Core - Our most progressive core, made from poplar, reinforced with bamboo running along the rails for serious big–mountain riding.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Thunderhead Tip Profile - Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||114.5||117.2||119.9||122.6||120.8|
|Tip Length (cm)||22.25||22.4||22.55||22.7||22.6|
|Tail Length (cm)||21.25||21.4||21.55||21.7||21.6|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.01||29.27||29.53||29.8||30.47|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.95||25.1||25.25||25.4||26.15|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.01||29.27||29.53||29.8||30.47|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.55||8.7||8.85||9.0||8.9|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.65||7.8||7.95||8.1||8.0|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8.55||8.7||8.85||9.0||8.9|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21.3/54||21.3/54||21.3/54||21.3/54||21.3/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||114-194||120-200||126-206||132-212+||130-210+|
|Rider Weight (kg)||52-88||54-91||57-93||60-96+||59-95+|