The Element is the board that launched the brand. Over the years, it has been our cornerstone, evolving with the times to remain the perfect all-terrain design. The Element is built for super clean, highly reliable performance with a focus on craftsmanship.
This quintessential board speaks to our core mission and is sure to remain a classic for years to come. The Element features a higher- end sintered base and Double Barrel I core, our most versatile poplar core reinforced with two bamboo struts for added longitudinal pop and facilitated turning.
An American Black Walnut Power Ply topsheet delivers an elegant range of color and grain patterns making this one of the cleanest and most stylish boards on the mountain.
- American Black Walnut Power Ply
- Double Barrel I Core - Two Bamboo struts run tip-to-tail down the center of this upgraded Poplar core. Bamboo adds power and strength for bigger mountain performance.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||114.4||116.2||118||119.8||121.6||125.2||121||124.6||128.2|
|Tip Length (cm)||22.3||22.4||22.5||22.6||22.7||22.9||21.5||21.7||21.9|
|Tail Length (cm)||21.3||21.4||21.5||21.6||21.7||21.9||20.5||20.9||20.9|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.0||29.18||29.35||29.53||29.73||30.05||30.52||30.87||31.22|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.95||25.05||25.15||25.25||25.35||25.55||26.05||26.25||26.45|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.0||29.18||29.35||29.53||29.73||30.05||30.52||30.87||31.22|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.55||8.65||8.75||8.85||8.9||9.15||8.65||8.85||9.05|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.65||7.75||7.85||7.95||8.0||8.25||7.75||7.95||8.15|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8.55||8.65||8.75||8.85||8.9||9.15||8.65||8.85||9.05|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54||21/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||114-194||120-200||122-202||128-208||130-210||138-218+||124-204||136-216||140-220+|
|Rider Weight (kg)||52-88||54-91||55-92||58-94||59-95||63-99+||56-93||62-98||64-100+|