The all-new Cask is a high volume, short length, Camber System snowboard designed for resort powder days that require a board with the versatility to handle the gamut of conditions you'll experience from your first untouched run to your last rally through the chop.
A long drawn out nose for effortless float is paired with camber under foot and a short stub tail to maximize control through deep snow. Grip-Tech contact points under the back foot create a stronger edge to snow connection while Uprise Fenders soften edge-to-edge transition.
The Cask is not only the first Camber System, powder specific snowboard in our line but also our first powder specific women's offering.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Tapered Tail
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
- Flex – 8/10
|Effective Edge (cm)||100.8|
|Tip Length (cm)||35.7|
|Tail Length (cm)||16.7|
|Tip Width (cm)||31.72|
|Waist Width (cm)||26.8|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.75|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||5.8|
|Center Sidecut (m)|
|Tail Sidecut (m)|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21.3/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-200|
|Rider Weight (kg)||54-91|