The women's specific Swoon Splitboard is for the advanced female rider who plans on exploring the backcountry by the power of her own two feet. Like the Coda Splitboard, the Swoon is built with a reclined version of our Rocker System technology.
By reclining the rocker profile towards the tail, we've increased the amount of surface area between the snow and the base of the snowboard. This creates more stability and grip when touring, while maintaining the float and ease of its rocker design.
New for this year, we've lightened and improved the flex of the Swoon Splitboard for increased performance and extended touring.
- Bamboo Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs & Karakoram Splitboard Clips
- Reclined Parabolic Rocker
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Thunderhead Tip Profile - Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||110.8||114.4|
|Tip Length (cm)||21.6||21.8|
|Tail Length (cm)||20.6||20.8|
|Tip Width (cm)||27.52||27.87|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.6||23.8|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.52||27.87|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.3||8.5|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.4||7.6|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8.3||8.5|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||20/50.8||20/50.8|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||82-162||90-170+|
|Rider Weight (kg)||37-73||41-77+|