The men’s anon. Raider helmet features Endura-Shell construction for long-lasting durability and strength. The skate-inspired design is multi-season certified in North America and Europe, and incorporates passive ventilation to keep goggles clear and maintain a balanced temperature all day long.
The goggle clip is removable for warm weather activities, and the classic fleece on the liner and removable ear pads offers optimal warmth and quick-drying comfort.
- Endura-Shell Construction
- Multi-Season Certified in North America and Europe
- Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040, CE 1078:2012 +A1:2012, CPSC
- Passive Ventilation
- Classic Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Standard Fit System
- Simple Fit
Multi-Season Certified in North America and Europe
Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040, CE 1078:2012 +A1:2012, CPSC
|Unisex||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm||57 - 59cm||59 - 61cm||61 - 63cm|
|Women||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm||57 - 59cm||59 - 61cm||61 - 63cm|
|Kids||*||49 - 51cm||51 - 53cm||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm|
|BOA® Fit||*||52 - 55cm||56 - 59cm||60 - 62cm||63-64cm|
|Kids' BOA® Fit||*||48 - 51cm||48 - 51cm||52 - 55cm||52 - 55cm|
- A. Cranium Circumference
- Wrap measuring tape around your head, just above eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
- A. Width Across Knuckles
- Measure your hand across the knuckles with a tape measure.